from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Exposed to breezes; windy.
- adj. Fresh and animated; lively: a breezy prose style.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. with a breeze blowing, with a lively wind, pleasantly windy
- adj. with a cheerful, casual, lively and light-hearted manner
- adj. this sense?) flatulent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by, or having, breezes; airy.
- adj. Fresh; brisk; full of life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of a breeze; blowy; windy.
- Fanned with gentle winds or breezes: as, the breezy shore.
- Figuratively, brisk; lively; sprightly: as, a breezy essay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. fresh and animated
- adj. abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes
breeze + -y. (Wiktionary)