from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Lively or energetic; brisk.
- adj. Informal Smart or chic.
- adj. Snappish: a snappy retort.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. rapid and without delay
- adj. irritable
- adj. Tidy; well-dressed; sharp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Snappish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having snap or “go.”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. smart and fashionable
- adj. quick and energetic
- adj. pleasantly cold and invigorating
- adj. apt to speak irritably
- adj. marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
Sorry, no etymologies found.