from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cake made of sweetened cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, milk, sugar, and flavorings.
- n. Informal Photographs of minimally attired women.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pie made of sweetened and flavoured cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs and milk on a crunchy base.
- n. Imagery of one or more scantily clad, sexually attractive persons, especially young women; pin-ups.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. made with sweetened cream cheese and eggs and cream baked in a crumb crust
- n. a photograph of an attractive woman in minimal attire
cheese + cake (Wiktionary)