from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a chondrite.
- adj. Similar to that found in chondrites.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Granular; pertaining to, or having the granular structure characteristic of, the class of meteorites called chondrites.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the peculiar granulated structure characteristic of chondrite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a granular structure like that of chondrites
chondrite + -ic (Wiktionary)