from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Composed or appearing to be composed of granules or grains.
- adj. Having a grainy texture.
- adj. Biology Containing granules: granular cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Consisting of, or resembling, granules or grains; as, a granular substance. Grainy. Granular limestone, crystalline limestone, or marble, having a granular structure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of, or resembling, grains.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Composed of, containing, or bearing grains or granules; resembling grains or granules. Also granulose, granulous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a granular structure like that of chondrites
- adj. composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
From granule + -ar. Compare French granulaire. (Wiktionary)