from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a clique
- adj. tending to associate with a small and exclusive group
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a clique; disposed to from cliques; exclusive in spirit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to a clique, set, or party; disposed to form cliques; actuated by a petty party spirit. Also cliqueish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. befitting or characteristic of those who incline to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior
clique + -ish (Wiktionary)