from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of conceal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Hidden; kept from sight; secreted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Hidden; secret: specifically, in entomology, said of parts which are hidden by the parts behind them, as the head when the borders of the thorax overlap it so that it cannot be seen from above.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not accessible to view
- adj. hidden on any grounds for any motive
Sorry, no etymologies found.