from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Filled with clouds.
- adj. Unknown, surrounded in mystery.
- v. Simple past and past participle of cloud.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with clouds; obscured by clouds: as, a clouded sky
- Marked by dark, vague, irregular spots: as, a clouded cane; a clouded leopard or tiger-cat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unclear in form or expression
- adj. mentally disordered
- adj. filled or abounding with clouds
- adj. made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance
Sorry, no etymologies found.