from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Patchy in color; splotched or piebald.
- v. Printing Past tense and past participle of pi2.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pi.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pie.
- adj. Decorated or colored in blotches.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of pi, or pie, v.
- adj. Variegated with spots of different colors; party-colored; spotted; piebald.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Party-colored; variegated with spots of different colors; spotted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
Middle English, from pie, magpie; see pie2.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)