from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang The female genital organs.
- n. Vulgar Slang Sexual intercourse with a woman.
- n. Offensive Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- n. Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The female genitalia, especially the vulva.
- n. An extremely unpleasant or objectionable person (in US, especially a woman; in UK or Ireland, more usually a man).
- n. An objectionable object or item.
- n. An unpleasant or difficult experience or incident.
- n. A woman, women, or bottom as a source of sex.
- n. A person (mostly between male friends); compare bastard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The female pudenda; specifically the vagina.
- n. A woman; -- usually used derogatorily and considered obscene.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. obscene terms for female genitals
- n. a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
Middle English cunte.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Middle English cunte, queynt, queynte from Old English *cunte, from Proto-Germanic *kuntōn. Cognate with Frisian kunte, dialectal Swedish kunta, dialectal Danish kunte, Dutch kont ("arse") and Icelandic kunta. A relationship to Latin cunnus has not been conclusively shown. (Wiktionary)