from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of curl.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having curls; curly; sinuous; wavy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form of a curl; brought into curls.
- Having a winding grain: said of wood, as curled maple. See maple.
- In botany: much folded or crumpled, as the leaves of Cichorium Endivia.
- Affected by curl. See curl, n.
- *, *.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of hair having curls
Sorry, no etymologies found.