from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having curls.
- adj. Having the tendency to curl.
- adj. Having a wavy grain: curly maple wood.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having curls
- n. a person or animal with curly hair.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Curling or tending to curl; having curls; full of ripples; crinkled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having curls; tending to curl; full of curves, twists, or ripples.
- Affected with curl. See curl, n., 4 , *, *.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of hair) having curls or waves
From curl + -y. (Wiktionary)