from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that decorates, especially an interior decorator.
- adj. Appropriate for interior decoration: decorator colors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who decorates.
- n. Painter and wallpaperer of buildings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who decorates, adorns, or embellishes; specifically, an artisan whose business is the decoration of houses, esp. their interior decoration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who decorates or embellishes; specifically, one whose business is the decoration of dwellings or public edifices.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who decorates
- n. a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
Sorry, no etymologies found.