from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes or repairs locks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who studies or practices locksmithing
- n. someone who only bets when they are sure they will win
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person whose occupation is to make, mend, or install locks, or to make keys for locks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An artificer whose occupation is to make locks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs locks
lock + smith (Wiktionary)