from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that builds and repairs wheels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who builds and repairs wheels, especially wooden spoked ones
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man whose occupation is to make or repair wheels and wheeled vehicles, as carts, wagons, and the like.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who works at or with a wheel; specifically, a man whose occupation is to make wheels, wheeled carriages, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
Sorry, no etymologies found.