from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In a version or form that has been improved or made better than some other standard form.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of enhance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. improved. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry, removed from its proper position and set higher in the field: said of any bearing. Also inhanced.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. increased or intensified in value or beauty or quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.