from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having an extreme dedication to a certain activity; diehard.
- adj. Particularly intense; thrillingly dangerous or erratic; desirably violent in appearance; pleasing or "cool" due to intensity or danger.
- adj. Resistant to change.
- adj. Obscene or explicit.
- adj. Of or pertaining to pornography that depicts penetration.
- adj. Faster or more intense than the regular style.
- n. broken bricks, stone and/or other aggregate used as foundations especially in road and path laying.
- n. gangster rap, or thicker, heavier and faster punk or electronic music.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. intensely loyal
- adj. extremely explicit
Sorry, no etymologies found.