from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an incredible manner; not to be believed.
- adv. To a great extent; extremely.
- adv. Used to note the surprising or hard-to-believe nature of what is being said and suggest that it is nevertheless true.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an incredible manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an incredible manner; in a manner to preclude belief.
- Beyond prior belief or conception; unimaginably; inconceivably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. exceedingly; extremely
- adv. not easy to believe
incredible + -ly (Wiktionary)