from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That cannot be annulled or made void: an indefeasible claim; indefeasible rights.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not liable to being annulled or declared void.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not to be defeated; not defeasible; incapable of being annulled or made void.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not defeasible; not to be defeated or made void; that cannot be set aside or overcome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not liable to being annulled or voided or undone
Sorry, no etymologies found.