from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving inference.
- adj. Derived or capable of being derived by inference.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or derived using inference
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Deduced or deducible by inference.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to an inference; deduced or deducible by inference.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or having the nature of illation or inference
- adj. of reasoning; proceeding from general premisses to a necessary and specific conclusion
- adj. resembling or dependent on or arrived at by inference
- adj. derived or capable of being derived by inference
- adj. based on interpretation; not directly expressed
Sorry, no etymologies found.