from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who initiates
- n. A substance that initiates a chain reaction or polymerization
- n. A task (in a mainframe computer) that initiates multiple jobs
- n. A material whose presence in the body eventually leads to cancer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who initiates.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which initiates.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who initiates a course of action
Sorry, no etymologies found.