from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a larva or larvae.
- adj. Being a larva.
- adj. Characteristic of larvae.
- adj. Having the form or shape of a larva.
- adj. Undeveloped, latent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a larva.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a larva; characteristic of larvæ: as, larval character; larval habits.
- In pathology, masked; not clearly defined: said of a disease of which the symptoms are indeterminate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. immature of its kind; especially being or characteristic of immature insects in the newly hatched wormlike feeding stage
- adj. relating to or typical of a larva
Sorry, no etymologies found.