from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of lead1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of lead.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- of lead.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Preterit and past participle of lead.
- Under leading or control: as, a led captain, friend, horse (see phrases below): specifically applied to a landed possession not occupied by the owner or by the person who rents it, or a district ruled over by deputy: as, a led farm, etc.
- n. An obsolete form of lead.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
Sorry, no etymologies found.