from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of something that listens, or is used in order to listen.
- n. Action of the verb listening
- n. Skill or ability for nonnatives of English language of perceiving spoken English.
- v. Present participle of listen.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act of hearing attentively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who listens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of hearing attentively
Sorry, no etymologies found.