from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. longlived
- adj. Of a lifestyle incorporating a dietary regimen including locally grown, seasonal, natural foods, or of the diet itself.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Long-lived.
- adj. Of or pertaining to macrobiotics.
- adj. Of or pertaining to macrobiotic food; serving macrobiotic food.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Long-lived; having a strong hold on life: specifically applied to the Macrobiotidæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the theory or practice of macrobiotics
Sorry, no etymologies found.