from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Dazed or distracted with romantic sentiment.
- adj. Affected by insanity; crazed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. crazy or insane when affected by the phases of the Moon.
- adj. Showing irrational behaviour, especially of a romantic or sentimental nature.
- adj. Made sick, or (like fishes) unsuitable for food, by the supposed influence of the Moon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Mentally affected or deranged by the supposed influence of the moon; lunatic.
- adj. Produced by the supposed influence of the moon.
- adj. Made sick by the supposed influence of the moon, as a human being; made unsuitable for food, as fishes, by such supposed influence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected or regarded as affected in mind or health by the light of the moon; lunatic; crazed; dazed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. insane and believed to be affected by the phases of the moon
From the belief that the moon caused insanity.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
moon + struck (Wiktionary)