from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Pleasing or agreeable to the ear.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pleasant-sounding; agreeable to the ear; possessing or demonstrating euphony.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pleasing or sweet in sound; euphonic; smooth-sounding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of agreeable articulate elements; well-sounding; euphonic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of speech or dialect) pleasing in sound; not harsh or strident
- adj. having a pleasant sound
euphony + -ous (“possessing”). (Wiktionary)