from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or having the character or form of a symphony.
- adj. Harmonious in sound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characteristic of a symphony
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Symphonious.
- adj. Relating to, or in the manner of, symphony.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to symphony, or harmony of sounds; symphonious.
- Having the same sound, as two words; homophonic; homophonous; homonymous.
- In music, pertaining or relating to or characteristic of a symphony: as, a composition in symphonic form.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. harmonious in sound
- adj. relating to or characteristic or suggestive of a symphony
symphony + -ic (Wiktionary)