from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or suffering from catatonia
- n. A patient in a state of catatonia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to catatonia; suffering from catatonia.
- adj. appearing mentally stupefied, unresponsive, and motionless, or almost so; seemingly unaware of one's environment.
- n. a person suffering from catatonia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See katatonic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by catatonia especially either rigidity or extreme laxness of limbs
Sorry, no etymologies found.