from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to telephones.
- adj. Transmitted or conveyed by telephone.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or transmitted by telephony.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Conveying sound to a great distance.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the telephone; by the telephone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to the telephone; communicated by the telephone: as, a telephonic communication.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to telephony
telephone + -ic. (Wiktionary)