from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in a state of accord; harmonious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to simultaneous sounds that are harmonious together.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Agreeing in sound; accordant; harmonious.
- adj. Symphonic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by symphony, or harmony of sounds; agreeing in sound; accordant; harmonious.
- In music, same as symphonic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. harmonious in sound
From sym- "together" + phone "sound" (Wiktionary)