from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling a mouse, especially:
- adj. Having a drab, pale brown color: mousy hair.
- adj. Having small sharp features: a mousy face.
- adj. Quiet; timid; shy.
- adj. Infested with mice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling a mouse
- adj. Quiet, stealthy
- adj. Timid
- adj. A greyish brown colour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Infested with mice; smelling of mice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to a mouse or the color or smell of a mouse.
- Abounding with mice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. infested with mice
- adj. quiet and timid and ineffectual
- adj. of something having a drab pale brown color resembling a mouse
From mouse + -y (Wiktionary)