from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A law enforcement officer who deals with narcotics violations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A narcotics squad police officer.
- n. Alternative spelling of nark (spy)
- v. Alternative spelling of nark. – to inform authorities of the illicit actions of others that one has knowledge of as an insider
- v. To suffer from impaired judgment due to nitrogen narcosis (e.g. while scuba diving).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
Short for narcotics agent.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Abbreviation of "narcotics officer" (narcotics sense only) (Wiktionary)