from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with palsy.
- adj. Trembling or shaking.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Afflicted with palsy.
- adj. Trembling as if afflicted with palsy.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of palsy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with palsy; paralyzed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Paralyzed; paretic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affected with palsy or uncontrollable tremor
Sorry, no etymologies found.