from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. To a degree; not totally.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. To a partial degree or extent, incompletely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In part; not totally
- adv. In a partial manner; with undue bias of mind; with unjust favor or dislike.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In part: not generally or totally; partly.
- In a partial manner; with undue bias of mind to one party or side; with unjust favor or dislike.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in part; in some degree; not wholly
partial + -ly (Wiktionary)