from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a pure manner (in any sense of the adjective).
- adv. Nicely; prettily.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without admixture or blemish; in such a way or to such a degree as to be free from anything that is heterogeneous or tends to impair.
- Entirely; wholly; completely; thoroughly; absolutely; quite: as, the whole thing was purely accidental.
- Very; wonderfully; remarkably: as, purely well.
- Innocently; without guilt or sin; chastely.
- Very or wonderfully well; having good health.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. restricted to something
From pure + -ly. (Wiktionary)