from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Completely; absolutely; entirely.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. completely, entirely, to the fullest extent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an utter manner; to the full extent; fully; totally.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an utter manner; to the full extent; fully; perfectly; totally; altogether.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
utter + -ly (Wiktionary)