from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. So trifling or trivial as to be beneath one's consideration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Insignificant, negligible, paltry, trivial, useless.
- v. Present participle of piddle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Trifling; trivial; frivolous; paltry; -- applied to persons and things.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Trifling. Also peddling.
- Squeamish; difficult to please, especially in eating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (informal) small and of little importance
Sorry, no etymologies found.