from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Uncomfortably small or restricted: cramped living quarters.
- adj. Difficult to read, especially for being crowded into a small space: cramped handwriting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cramp.
- adj. uncomfortably restricted in size
- adj. overcrowded or congested
- adj. tight because of or like suffering a cramp
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. inconveniently small; restricting movement; -- of living quarters or workspace.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. constricted in size
Sorry, no etymologies found.