from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small box for pills.
- n. A woman's small hat with upright sides and a flat crown.
- n. A low-roofed concrete emplacement for a machine gun or antitank gun.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small box in which pills are kept.
- n. A flat, concrete gun emplacement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small round woman's hat
- n. a small enclosed gun emplacement (usually of fortified concrete)
- n. a small case for holding pills
Sorry, no etymologies found.