from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The head of a pin.
- n. Something very small or insignificant.
- n. Slang A stupid person; a dunce.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The head of a pin. (Frequently used in size comparisons.)
- n. An ignorant, naïve, foolish, and stupid person.
- n. A telemark skier.
- n. A human head that is unusually tapered or small, often due to microcephaly, or a person with that trait. Often promoted in freak shows as "human pinheads".
- n. A newborn cricket used as food for pets.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The head of a pin; hence, anything very small.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ignorant or foolish person
- n. the head of a pin
pin + head. (Wiktionary)