from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that owns or manages a ranch.
- n. A rectangular house of one story; a ranch house.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who operates a ranch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person engaged in ranching; one who carries on or works upon a ranch; a ranchman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who owns or operates a ranch
Sorry, no etymologies found.