from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or an instance of walking or performing another activity associated with wakefulness while asleep or in a sleeplike state. Also called noctambulism, somnambulism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of walking while not conscious or aware of it.
- v. Present participle of sleepwalk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Walking in one's sleep.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Somnambulism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. walking by a person who is asleep
Sorry, no etymologies found.