from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A beam of sunlight; a sunbeam
- n. A beam of artificial light, especially one rich in ultraviolet
- n. A herb, Enceliopsis nudicaulis, that has a broad, yellow flowerhead
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. herb having a basal cluster of grey-green leaves and leafless stalks each with a solitary broad yellow flower head; desert areas Idaho to Arizona
- n. a ray of artificial ultraviolet light from a sunray lamp
- n. a ray of sunlight
Sorry, no etymologies found.