from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of surgeons or surgery.
- adj. Used in surgery.
- adj. Resulting from or occurring after surgery.
- adj. Extremely accurate; precise: surgical air strikes against enemy compounds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, used in, or resulting from surgery
- adj. precise or very accurate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to surgeons or surgery; done by means of surgery; used in surgery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to surgeons or surgery; done by means of surgery: as, surgical instruments; a surgical operation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or requiring or amenable to treatment by surgery especially as opposed to medicine
- adj. of or relating to or involving or used in surgery
- adj. performed with great precision
From surgeon.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)