from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A layout or motion that twines.
- n. complaining or grumbling
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of twine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Winding around something; twisting; embracing; climbing by winding about a support.
- adj. The act of one who, or that which, twines; (Bot.) the act of climbing spirally.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Twisting; winding; coiling; embracing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.