from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not protected; open to assault, injury, damage, or theft.
- adj. Engaged in without taking precautions against the risk of pregnancy or infection by sexually transmitted disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not protected; lacking defense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not protected; not defended; not supported.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking protection or defense
Sorry, no etymologies found.