from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of withstanding exposure to weather without damage.
- transitive v. To make weatherproof.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of resisting damage caused by the weather.
- v. To make something resistant to damage caused by the weather.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Proof against rough weather.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Proof against rough weather.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make resistant to bad weather
- adj. able to withstand exposure to weather without damage
From weather + -proof (Wiktionary)