from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of firework that made a whiz before exploding
- n. A small artillery shell
- n. Someone or something that holds an explosive amount of success, skill or effectiveness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small high-velocity shell; it makes a whizzing sound followed by a bang when it hits
- n. a firecracker that (like the whizbang shell) makes a whizzing sound followed by a loud explosion
Sorry, no etymologies found.