from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The flow or progress of work done by a company, industry, department, or person.
- n. The rate at which such flow or progress takes place.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The rate at which a flow of work takes place
- n. A process and/or procedure in which tasks are completed. It may be defined with a flowchart to define actors, actions, results, decisions, and action paths.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. progress (or rate of progress) in work being done
Sorry, no etymologies found.